Wednesday, November 3, 2021

SOME NEW STUFF, SOME OLD STUFF


                        LINDA AT A QUILTING RETREAT

                   Cancer could take her hair, but not her smile

Okay, here is a link to a bunch of short videos concerning various aspects of ovarian cancer research.  To get the most out of them, though, you may need to review such topics as PARP inhibitors, check point inhibitors, platinum sensitivity, and maybe even angiogenesis.  You know all that stuff, right?  Well, there’s always Dr. Google…..  I have written about them, too, from time to time.

https://www.onclive.com/clinical/ovarian-cancer 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Myrl for sharing this important information and as always thanks for the wonderful picture. I'm thinking of you and hoping that you're doing well. Nora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nora, think about you often as I read your comments. Myrl is doing quite well and I'm glad he's back to writing his blogs. I, too, love the photos and once in awhile he surprises me with one I've never seen. Take care, Carolyn

      Delete
  2. She was so happy that she could go to this quilt retreat.

    ReplyDelete