Saturday, November 13, 2021

A NEW APPROACH TO CANCER CURE?


                                           Linda and Butch

                                                 Color coordination

 

Next to Saul Rivkin, my favorite human on the medical side of things is Francis Collins.  Not only did Dr. Collins co-spearhead the task of deciphering the human genome, he went on to become the director of NIH and the occasional author of lucid, informative blogs aimed at the likes of you and me.  Here is one such.  To benefit from it you will need to know what mRNA is and what it does.  Faithful readers (all 11 of you) will need no refresher research; the rest of you should consult Dr. Google.  I am not going to try to consolidate and simplify Dr. Collins’ article; you really should read it, and mull it over, for yourself.  Anyway- while I have energy remaining I want to allow you to share my latest humiliation, by means of a Frivolities blog.  Read Dr. Collins’ essay.  Now

https://directorsblog.nih.gov/2021/11/12/teaching-the-immune-system-to-attack-cancer-with-greater-precision/

No comments:

Post a Comment