Sunday, April 1, 2018

A HANDY SUMMARY FOR YOU HOT DOGS


Too much sun in our eyes
but a good shot, nonetheless


NCI has published an “infographic” that can serve as a Cliff Note for all you avid students of cancer and genetics.  Here it is:


I am sure that this will be useful, but I can’t claim that I recommend it after careful personal examination.  The text is fine, certainly – but the fancy diagram evades the acuity of my ancient eyes.  I tried to make a paper copy, but rather than respond properly my printer spit out an endless stream of nonsense about a Viking trip – which I couldn’t terminate – and finally stuffed a paper in crosswise, screamed, and shut off.  I can’t get it to try again.

We can build quantum computers and driver-less cars.  Why can’t we build printers that old farts like me can operate?



1 comment:

  1. A useful bit of information

    https://health.usnews.com/health-care/articles/2018-04-13/busting-myths-surrounding-cancer-and-genetic-testing

    ReplyDelete