Thursday, December 11, 2014

A PITIFUL PLEA

Enjoying the Olympics
And each other

Many of you have helped keep this blog spluttering along by bringing cancer-related news to my attention.  I am hereby asking you to re-double your efforts.  For reasons that I don’t fully understand my two attempts to volunteer in cancer research seem to be dying a lingering death – at least, I rarely can find reason to journey to Seattle and get involved in something.  (Well into my ninth  decade, perhaps my skill set is beginning to become obsolete.  You think?)  But, anyway, I can still read news articles, use Google Scholar to dig deeper – and summarize the stuff I learn, to accompany yet another nice picture of my beautiful wife.  I want to keep at it, so – please – if you run on something you think I might like, hesitate not, but drop me an immediate email.  All these addresses will work:
Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment