Friday, November 21, 2014

SOME REALLY NICE PICTURES

The World's Cutest picture
 The World's most beautiful picture
 
 Almost the World's cutest picture
 
A picture that makes me kind of sad
 
Trapped inside by foul weather and gloom, I have been passing time by actually reading all of the ridiculously expensive Wall Street Journal that appears in my driveway each morning.   Normally I just read the front section, then search for a sports story – and then quickly cast the whole thing in my recycle box while feeling vaguely guilty for wasting so much money and so many trees.  However, today I discovered something that may be of interest to many of you, especially those among you who are certain that Big Pharma is ripping us off.  It is a Journal  blog, named “Pharmalot”, which deals with all manner of stuff regarding big drug companies.  Today’s column is a discussion of why some people say it cost an average of $2.7 billion to bring new drugs o market, and why lots of people feel that’s baloney.  It’s worth reading, if you have time to burn.  To read Pharmalot, just request it under that name on Google.
The main reason for this blog is to post some nice pictures to tide you over while I’m in transit.


No comments:

Post a Comment