Friday, March 2, 2012

Wow! I've got my own blog!



Two happy people on the Nile.

Pretty good for a guy who has trouble with a TV remote, don't you think?  I'm just writing this to see if everything actually works.  Eventually, I will have shaken out all the kinks, and my techno-level will have progressed to - say - the year 1990.  Next I may buy an IPhone!  Maybe if it costs enough I will usually remember where I left it.

The principal purpose of this blog will be to relay stuff I learn about ovarian cancer through my volunteer activities at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, in Seattle.  However, occasionally I will toss in other stuff, hopefully of an amusing cast.  And, as soon as I figure out to do it, I will add a picture of Linda.*

Now to see if it works.

Myrl

*As you can see, I figured it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment