Thursday, May 11, 2017

USEFUL?

Linda and George
                                                                That was a fun trip

I don’t know whether to file this under “Myrl’sBlog” (serious cancer-related stories) or “Frivolities” (essentially everything else).  So maybe I’ll put it in both places.

If you click on the link below you will get a dictionary of cancer-related terms, compiled recently by the NCI.  It contains over 8,100 entries!  I find it mildly disturbing that our cancer warriors find themselves confronted with a foe so complicated that it takes that many terms simply to describe it.  But maybe I should see it as the warriors understanding their foe so well that they can name its separate parts.  Anyway, the question remains: what are you going to do with all this information?  Damned if I know: maybe someday it will come in handy.





No comments:

Post a Comment