Tuesday, November 1, 2016

KNOW YOUR ENEMY; Don't get breast cancer

Linda on the beach
2007

Prepare for a blizzard of blogs.  My Alaskan sub-tribe was here for a few days, featuring Finnegan (as cute and quiet a baby as I can recall), and Seamus (everything a three year old should be, and a lot more) – and, oh yes, their mother Amanda (my oldest grandchild) and James (her husband and my personal jeep mechanic.)  Apparently Seamus is doing fine, thank goodness.  Anyway, after a month of company (both here and in Asheville) my calendar is empty and I am several dozen Google Alerts and NCI Bulletins behind.  I think I will migrate south in mid-December, and in the meantime I have nothing much to do but peck away at this keyboard.

Here is a bit of clear and important advice for women with a family history of breast or ovarian cancer.  Summarizing it for you makes no sense.  Just read the thing, for gosh sake!



No comments:

Post a Comment