Thursday, April 9, 2015

MEA (dadburnit) CULPA!

Tucson sabbatical, early 80s
I dropped the ball.  Back on January 20th I wrote that Ken Burns was doing a documentary based on the book The Emperor of All Maladies: A biography of cancer, which I have written about in several blogs.  I promised to let you know when to look for it.  Well: look for it a few weeks ago.  As I said, I dropped the ball.  I have managed to see  most of it, courtesy of Carolyn, Linda’s sister, who recorded it.  It is excellent, although tough going in places.  Try to find it; it will repay the effort


4 comments:

  1. In the meantime, see this Katie Couric interview with Mukherjee and Burns on childhood leukemia. Thank you, Caroline Joyce.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woops. Forgot to give you the web address
      http://news.yahoo.com/katie-couric-interviews-ken-burns-and-siddhartha-mukherjee-on-leukemia-and-how-childhood-cancers-could-unlock-a-cure-193913067.html

      Delete