Saturday, March 28, 2015

LONG BLOGGER HIATUS

I am about to enjoy a visit from part of my Alaska family, then immediately split for the land of moisture and cool air. (It has been over 90 here in Borrego Springs for at least a week.) On the way I will stop and see Carolyn, then after getting home I will spend a day or so petting my remaining cat. Then I will start blogging again. Hope you can get along without me for several weeks. Oh, yes -- I have a great picture of my cat Sea biscuit and me, but Blogger won't let me add it. Maybe someday I will figure out what I am doing wrong - but, don't hold your breath. I WILL TRY AGAIN.
See, when I try to add the picture, I get this kind of garbage!!!

3 comments:

  1. Well, damn?, there it is. Tha caption was supposed to read "my kitty loved me, dirty shorts and all."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kitties don't care about that. How is the baby hummet?

    ReplyDelete