Saturday, August 30, 2014

HER 69th


My beautiful Linda, a long time ago
 
Today is Linda’s 69th birthday.  Wow, what a party we would have had!  As it is, her dear friend Florence and I are going to have dinner and talk about her.  I may even have a second Cadillac margarita in her honor!
Some of you may want to place something on her Memorial Page at the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center.  To go straight to her individual Memorial, just click on http://getinvolved.fhcrc.org/site/TR?pg=fund&fr_id=1050&pxfid=2861  However, be warned – the “donate” button is not working correctly. I tried to give her a little birthday present through the Hutch, and was sent instead to the general fund.  I want contributions in her name to go to the proper place; we are closing in on $20,000.  I will bug them about it after this holiday weekend grinds to its end.
Thanks to all you loyal readers of this blog; you do Linda a great honor. 

 


1 comment:

  1. Okay, I was wrong. If you go to Linda's Tribute page, then click on Donate, your contribution does indeed go to her fund.

    ReplyDelete