Wednesday, October 2, 2013

FRUSTRATION (& INCOMPETENCE?)


Linda and grandkids
 The one with a finger in her mouth is now a new mother.
 The one with her posterior prominently displayed will be so in a matter of weeks.
 
I spent most of the day doing routine grunt work for MRC on my office computer.  A short time ago I decided to hang it up for the day, so “saved” my work like a good boy is supposed to do.  However, probably due to age-related ineptitude – I lost the entire mess .  Oh, well – it is raining most of the time so I can do it all over again tomorrow!
The purpose of writing this blog is to see if I can download graphs.  The one (hopefully) shown below will emphasize  unpleasant truth you probably already know: although we are making fair to good progress against breast cancer, ovarian still has us at a standstill.




Hooray! It only took 45 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment