Sunday, June 24, 2012

NOT OC; The problem solved. Duh!



 Borrego Springs, 2007
Well, actually, the Sonny Bono bird refuge at the southern end of the Salton Sea. 
plenty of bird sign, I see

Some of you have been struggling to get "notified" by email whenever something new is added to this blog but, so far, to no avail.  Well, it turns out that there is a reason - apparently only I have control over that function, not you.  You can "Follow" all you want and it won't do a lick of good.  So now I have added immediate relatives to a list to be notified by email whenever anything happens.  You chosen few should get alerted to this post as soon as I finalize it.  I can still put about a half dozen people on the list, so if you want on email me.  Please just email me; don't add a Comment here or the chosen few will read it.  My email address is myrlbeck@msn.com.  First come, first served. 


1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure if you went with us, but Linda, Richard, Raelyn, and I went to some bird sanctuary that I believe was around the southern end of the Saltan Sea. I think I took that picture and have others from the same outing. As usual, Linda and I spent more time talking than bird watching. Miss her so much.

    ReplyDelete