Tuesday, June 19, 2012

GEMS OF "WISDOM" YOU MAY HAVE MISSED



First year in our new house (1987)
We could only afford one chair

I have been writing fairly long “Comments” to earlier posts, usually based on something new or interesting I’ve stumbled upon – but something that doesn’t merit a post of its own.  It occurs to me that, as only three of you are “Following” this blog you may not know of their existence.  On the off chance that you want to read these comments, here they are:
A rant about too much paper work, under” Let’s Get Real.”
A few words about chemotherapy-induced cognitive impairment (chemo brain), under "CIPN:  Who needs it?”
Another comment about aspirin, under “Aspirin to the rescue?”
Several comments, some amusing, under “Men Only: the prostate cancer wars.”

Another attempt to be funny while talking about biology: miRNA & Intelligent Design, under "MicroRNA: A potential break-through?  Also, more good stuff about miRNA in a second comment.

Another comment, possibly ill-advised, about chemo-brain.

And yet another comment on chemo brain and its durability

If you would only “follow”, I wouldn’t have to do this.

5 comments:

  1. Okay, I am signed in and trying to figure out how to be notified when there is a new post but I can't figure it out. I can "subscribe" but that only tells me about comments on my comments, I believe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe Carolyn knows how to do this. Or maybe "parkfriend". Damned certain, I don't.

      Delete
  2. Darned if I know. I end up just checking the blog every few days. I belong to other blogs and don't get notifications for new postings so maybe it is like FB, you only get notified when someone replies right to you, which hopefully I am doing now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following doesn't really help. I signed up to follow but it never notifies me when something is posted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And yet every time I (or anybody else) adds something to this blog my cell phone goes "ding" and I have a notification. What have I done that others have not done? Parkfriend have you any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete