Monday, April 23, 2012

A CHANGE OF NAME ONLY


                                                          Linda with Butch, about 1993

So, here we go.  In order to have my blog come up when people Google "ovarian cancer" I have, in a sense, changed its name.  Actually, what I did was open a new blog named "FIGHT BACK against OVARIAN CANCER", with Web address WWW.QUILTCUTIE.BLOGSPOT.COM.  If this works I will put my new "postings" there, so this will be the last one for this blog (assuming I remember.)  If this doesn't work I will just delete the new blog and come back to this one.  Wish me luck.  Myrl


2 comments:

  1. I love this picture of Linda - so attractive. Who is Butch? Love orange kitties.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cat is Butch. He belonged to our uphill neighbor. When he was a kitten he was a friendly little ball of fluff, but as he got older he became more and more skittish until it became almost impossible to pet him. However, he did like Linda (who, or what, didn't). He disappeared at the same time as our cat Mitzi went missing; we always assumed they'd eloped.
      Myrl

      Delete