Sunday, July 3, 2022

ONE SMALL STEP FORWARD?


 Linda, Murphy, and Whiskers

I wrote earlier of Celsion, the little drug company that could, and its efforts to use genetics to combat ovarian cancer.  This article announces some encouraging results, and hints at FDA approval.  Be sure to notice that this trial was small – and that Celsion is desperate to raise its stock valuation.  I bought a few shares a year or so ago, and so far have lost over 60% of my initial investment! 

In an aside, I am glad I don’t have to separate cancer victims into a control group and a group that actually gets the stuff.  Thank God for computers and random-number generators!

https://www.curetoday.com/view/gene-therapy-gen-1-shows-promise-in-treating-advanced-ovarian-cancer

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment