Wednesday, April 20, 2022

BENEVOLENT LITTLE SPHERES OF DEATH


 Sisters

This sounds like the real deal, folks.  I blogged about it once before, but here are the details, straight from the horse’s mouth – as they used to say.  I hope the NCI simply smothers this project in money and manpower (actually, womanpower might be a better term) and, if it is a winner, get it out there as quickly as possible.  At least 13,000 American women per year then might be spared Linda’s misery.

Come on, God – if you really are there, this should be right down your supposedly benevolent alley!

https://www.cancer.gov/news-events/cancer-currents-blog/2022/implanted-drug-factories-il2-ovarian-cancer?cid=eb_govdel 

3 comments:

  1. I remember your previous blog about the drug factories and I'm saving the NCI article for sure. My hope for you, Myrl, is that your will see success from the clinical trials. Linda would be so proud of you for fighting back against ovarian cancer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carolyn, Hi Myrl, I agree with Carolyn that Linda would be so proud of all the time and efforts that you are putting into make a difference in the fight against breast cancer. I'm thinking of you Myrl and Carolyn too of course. Nora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nora, I always appreciate your comments on Myrl's blog. I think of you often, too. Carolyn

    ReplyDelete