Tuesday, April 13, 2021

HEALTH ADVICE FROM THE STOCK MARKET


                 Two of my all-time favorite creatures

I am almost ashamed of this posting.  Almost.  I found it trolling for stock-market tips, but subsequently verified it with some legitimate bio-investigation.  It appears that an outfit that calls itself Clovis Oncology has ascertained that its new oral drug Rubraca improves PFS (Progression Free Survival) to a significant degree.  While not the Holy Grail, this certainly is welcome progress. Clovis stock promptly shot up 17%.

 If you have OVCA, heaven forfend, make sure your oncologist knows about this new stuff.

Note that I am definitely not recommending that you sink your nest egg into Clovis stock (CLVS; $6.14/share as of right now).  As far as I can see, Clovis has yet to make a profit.  But I hope someday soon they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment