Friday, August 5, 2016

ALL ABOUT IMMUNOTHERAPY (as of now)


Linda and . . .  a baby
She has gray hair, so this was during her long remission, Thus:
This can’t be any known relative. 
Did she just scoop up a random baby to cuddle?
Not impossible.


Well, the august and authoritative NYTimes has, once again, published a superlative article on cancer research.  Here it is:


I will readily admit that – lacking Dick and Joanne Ingwall – I would be forced to subscribe to the Times in order to stay current, despite the fact that they (the Times, not the Ingwalls) seem poised to endorse Donald Trump (that’s a joke, folks.)  But if the Ingwalls are happy to assume both responsibility and expense, who am I to refuse?  Anyway, thanks, Dick and Joanne.  I will acknowledge you in my Nobel speech.*


So, the NYTimes has brought forth an explanation of immunotherapy:  how it works, how much it costs, and where you can get it.  Click on the link above and read it.  It is simple, clear, and short.  You don't need me to appreciate it.

*See http://ljb-quiltcutie.blogspot.com/2012/03/lets-fight-ovarian-cencer.html

1 comment:

  1. I seem to have one loyal reader in Mauritius. I sure would like to know who you are

    ReplyDelete