Thursday, July 10, 2014

LINDA'S TEAM: SummeRun 2014 (not)

Somewhere in southern Utah
When?  Where?  Who took the picture?
My taste in beer was rotten; my taste in women, unexcelled.
 
Well, heck.  Earlier (I Wimp Out: 7/4/14) I confessed to being too old and useless to stage a full-fledged Summerun North this year.  I did say that there would be a Linda’s Team to which you can donate, and – impulsively – I set a $2000 fund-raising goal.  So far there is exactly $75 in the coffers, and I am beginning to worry.  Since gas is so expensive you aren’t going to travel this summer, so you have money to burn.  How about making a small donation? – and I will match it!  (Until the goal is reached, of course.)   Direct-line descendants  should particularly note that any excess I have to contribute comes directly out of their inheritance.  No donation too small:  if 200 of you give $5 each we will go over the top.  Here is the web address.  Remember to “Donate” – do not “Join” the team.
Actually, if you want to join you can do so, but then you will have to fork over an additional $25 – which I darned well will not match!



1 comment:

  1. Help! As of 7/22 the Hutch team is leading and I am in danger of losing my margarita!

    ReplyDelete