Saturday, March 15, 2014

MAN CONQUERS MACHINE. (for now)


Linda and Carolyn
Our house, probably 2010

Once again, perseverance and dumb luck enable man to triumph over machine.  It seems that I can post pictures using Google Chrome, but not Internet Explorer.  (Bill Gates: back to work!)  I have nothing to say;  I'll just try to post more pictures, as promised.  And this makes 200 blogs.  Onward to 400.  It is 91 here again today; I got in a nice walk before it got hot.



On San Juan Island,  not enjoying her margarita


You've seen this one before, but it is a nice one.
                                                 The baby is Laura Hanson, now grown and out of the nest.

1 comment:

  1. It's a Google world today. I'm so glad Chrome allows you to post pictures because I've missed them. I took the 2nd picture and in spite of her expression squinting into the sun, we had a wonderful day trip to Friday Harbor. The picture shows that she did get a few sips down. As some of you know, just a few sips is enough to make the Joyce sisters tipsy! She was still very much enjoying life.

    ReplyDelete