Saturday, December 22, 2012

NOT OC. I NEED HELP. I shouldn't, but I do.

This blog item is too trivial to merit a picture.

I am freightened by TV remotes, so why did I think I could manage cell phones and email?  The sad fact is that I have so screwed up my hotmail account that I can no longer access it, and they won't let me change the password until I convince them I am me, which I have been unable to do.  In desperation I have started a gmail account.  Please write me there; the address is mebeckjr@gmail.com.  Also if you have written me any important emails in the last three or four days, please forward them there.  Also, have a good Christmas; I am doing my best to have one, too.  Myrl

Oh, PS.  My cell phone ate my telephone file, so if you think there is any change that you will want a call from me, please email your number.

No comments:

Post a Comment