Wednesday, May 25, 2022

BIOPSIES


 Linda, with Laura Hanson

Well, I’m back – from a long, relaxing visit to Rancho Kelly, my daughter’s (and son-in-law’s) spread of hills, woods and pasture in west-central Wisconsin.  Sitting on a comfortable patio while watching other people work turns out to be good for the soul.  Now, if travel were only easier . . . .

Sometimes I feel a little bit stupid, writing these blogs for women, given that I am plumbed very differently.  For instance, how can I comment intelligently on OVCA symptoms and early detection when I have not the least feel for what goes on in the female gut ordinarily?  Obviously, I can’t – and that is part of the reason I give you little blobs of text to read at the bottom of every posting.  Here is the one for today: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/ovarian-cancer-screening 

This one tells you what to expect if you need a tumor biopsy.  And a considerably more.  Easy reading.  Useful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment