Saturday, June 19, 2021

RUN OVCA INTO THE GROUND

                    Saul Rivkin,  one of my heroes
 

As many of you know, I have been supporting ovarian cancer research at Fred Hutch and the Marsha Rivkin Center for quite a few years.  At first I actually drove to Seattle and tried to help out – but that activity soon succumbed to the realization that, at my age, I was a potential deadly threat on I5.  Thus, I switched to helping from home any way I could, and, of course, sent my annual charity in that direction.  Well, for reasons it would do no good to relate, lately I have switched to Fred Hutch, 100%.  However, the Rivkin center still does good work, so I am happy to relay to you the news that their annual Fun Run will happen soon – July 11th, to be more precise.  Here is the skinny:  give it a whirl.  I would if I could still get around.

https://summerun.rivkin.org/site/TR/Events/SummeRun?pg=entry&fr_id=1060 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment