Sunday, November 17, 2019

FOR MY SERIOUS READERS


On an outing, long ago

This is for the serious student of ovarian cancer – I hope there are a bunch of you out there, faithfully following my blog.  Even if initially you were as ignorant as I was back in 2012, if you have paid moderate attention (and have the power of memory I no longer have!) you will be able to follow this very useful discussion.  I recommend that you try.


By the way, that same subset of followers should benefit from subscribing to a web site called Onclive.  It mainly caters to professionals, but on registering you can identify yourself as “Patient/Other”.  For “year of graduation” enter anything reasonable – I used 2012, the year I started this blog.  I suspect that, if you join, Onclive will flood you with so much stuff you will be tempted to stop reading this blog.  Please don’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment