Wednesday, May 29, 2019

OVERVIEW


Linda as a working girl
Probably early 60s

Every so often it is useful to embrace a summary review of your subject.  If you agree, you might try this:


For those of you who seriously engage with my blogs, little here will be genuinely new, but this article may help put it all together.  It (the article) is somewhat tough going.  My way of dealing with similar material is to read through quickly first, making a list of all the terms and concepts I don’t entirely understand.  Then, using Google, I look for definitions/explanations that might help.  However, often this leads me back to Google to confront other bio-medical mysteries and code words; at times I am lead so far from my original inquiry that I forget what it was!  But sometimes, it helps.  So give this little essay a try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment