Saturday, January 26, 2019

Fiddling with a new computer


I have finally obtained a computer that will let me write blogs.  Unfortunately my level of frustration with the damned thing is such that I have to be constrained, else I would toss it into the street!  All I want to do now is recommend that you Google “Fred Hutchinson Newsletter” and read one or more interesting stories.  If and when I figure this newfangled little thing out I will begin posting more substantial blogs.  Now to see if I can post a picture.

So far, no luck with pictures!!!

                                                                          Hooray!

And here, by  golly, is the web address.  Who sez  I am too old to learn?

https://www.fredhutch.org/en/labs/be-the-generation/news-newsletters.html#hutch-news


No comments:

Post a Comment